Rest Day 1: Andorra
Subscribe to the Cyclingnews podcast!
Rest Day News
- Looking back at the first nine stages of the Tour de France - Gallery
- Joaquim Rodriguez announces that he will retire at the end of 2016
- Mollema extends with Trek-Segafredo
- Tour de France: Quintana's shadow looms over Froome on first rest day
- Tour de France: van Garderen confident he can make up for lost time in the Alps
- Dutch national lottery extends sponsorship of LottoNL-Jumbo
- Brailsford defends Froome after question about mechanical doping
- Bardet surprised by tight margins at Tour de France
- Giant-Alpecin confirm Sunweb as new title sponsor
- Contador to undergo a check-up in Madrid after quitting the Tour de France
- Tour de France: Time trial the biggest unknown for Dan Martin's ambitions
Rest Day Tech
- Nairo Quintana's Tour de France Canyon Ultimate CF SLX
- George Bennett's Bianchi Oltre XR4 at the Tour de France
Latest on Cyclingnews
Chris Froome confirmed to ride the Tour de FranceFour-time winner will support Israel Start-Up Nation leader Michael Woods
Emma Norsgaard extends with Movistar until 2024Talented Danish sprinter considered crucial to Spanish team's future
Do you need insurance for an electric bike?You might not be required to have insurance but we take a look at why you should get it anyway
EF Education-Nippo rethink Tour de France strategy after Urán's rise in form'I don't want to say we're redoing our strategy for the Tour but we're definitely taking a second look at it' says Vaughters
Thank you for signing up to Cycling News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.