The Specialized Torch 2.0 road cycling shoes are the mid-tier offering in Specialized's Torch shoe range, providing a balance of comfort, performance, weight and pricing. Thankfully, due to the Black Friday cycling sales, that pricepoint is now even more budget-friendly with discounts available across multiple retailers.
Rather than leave you to do the hard work, we've trawled the Black Friday sales and, below, we've outlined the best Black Friday deals available right now on the Specialized Torch 2.0 road shoes.
Cyber Monday at Cyclingnews
Cyber Monday retailer roundup
Wiggle Cyber Monday
Backcountry Cyber Monday
Evans Cycles Cyber Monday
Cyber Monday by category
Cyber Monday bike deals
Cyber Monday road bikes
Cyber Monday helmet deals
Cyber Monday turbo trainer deals
Cyber Monday e-bike deals
Cyber Monday cycling clothing
Cyber Monday by brand
Cyber Monday Specialized bike sale
Trek Bikes Cyber Monday
Cyber Monday GoPro deals
Rapha Cyber Monday
While the Torch range isn't quite at the top-level offered by the S-Works 7 and S-Works EXOS shoes, the Torch 2 is an extremely capable pair of cycling kicks, with sleek aesthetics and a single Boa dial and Velcro strap for tightening.
The medium-stiffness (Index: 7) carbon sole provides the right balance of comfort-enhancing flex and race-ready performance and the 100% mesh and TPU construction upper ensures slipper-like comfort for long days in the saddle.
How do the Torch 2.0 shoes compare?
At 235g per shoe (size 42), they're 30g lighter than the even-more-budget-friendly Torch 1.0, and also around 10g lighter than the more-premium Torch 3.0, which comes with double Boa dials and greater stiffness.
To make price comparison super easy, we've included the best prices on the three models of Specialized Torch road shoes below, as well as the ever-popular, high-performance S-Works 7 and EXOS shoes.
Cyber Monday cycling deals from around the web:
- Wiggle: Up to 60% off
- Chain Reaction Cycles: Up to 50% off
- BackCountry: USA Only - deals on Cervelo, Pinarello and more
- Evans cycles: 40% off Cannondale
- Tredz: Over £1million of savings per week
- Rutland Cycling: Up to 50% off Liv, 45% off Giant
- Ribble Cycles: Up to £500 off
- Tweeks Cycles: Up to 96% off
- Hargroves Cycles: At least £1000 off Pinarello
- Cyclestore: Deals on bikes, clothing and accessories
- Leisure Lakes: Discounts on Specialized, Trek and more
- ProBikeKit: Clothing deals on Castelli
- Jenson USA: Up to 91% off
- Halfords: Half price Garmin
- Amazon: Cheap Garmin and GoPro
- Walmart: More cheap Garmin and GoPro deals
- Proviz: 20% off everything