Bont has a different take on cycling shoes using a unique bathtub sole design, the ultra-stiff soles are heat mouldable to ensure a comfy and personalised fit. For Black Friday, the Bont Riot+ is available for £104.99 from ProBikeKit.
Bont Riot + Road Shoes | 36% off at ProBikeKit
Was £149.99| Now £104.99
Available in every colour under the rainbow, ProBikeKit's discounted Bont Riot + shoes are available in EU sizes 38 to 49.View Deal
Cyber Monday at Cyclingnews
Cyber Monday retailer roundup
Wiggle Cyber Monday
Backcountry Cyber Monday
Evans Cycles Cyber Monday
Cyber Monday by category
Cyber Monday bike deals
Cyber Monday road bikes
Cyber Monday helmet deals
Cyber Monday turbo trainer deals
Cyber Monday e-bike deals
Cyber Monday cycling clothing
Cyber Monday by brand
Cyber Monday Specialized bike sale
Trek Bikes Cyber Monday
Cyber Monday GoPro deals
Rapha Cyber Monday
Instead of using a traditional 'dress shoe' last, Bont has modelled its shoes on a last that actually looks like a foot; using the mantra 'We make shoes for cycling, not walking.'
The sole of the Riot+ comprises carbon composite and uses Bont's patented bathtub shape to provide lateral forefoot support and longitudinal arch support to help your joints track straight as you pedal. With all these hard structures around the edges of your feet, sometimes straight out of the box, Bont shoes can have a few hot spots but they've thought of that too. Simply turn your oven up to 70C, wack the shoes in there for 15 minutes and when the timer goes off put them on your feet and tighten the straps — once they cool you will have achieved foot nirvana. Quick tip: Don't forget to take the food beds out because they shrink in the heat.
The Riot+ has a stack height of 4.8mm and features a Boa dial at the ankle, and a Z-form velcro strap over the forefoot. The upper is made from non-stretch microfibre and is well perforated to let your little piggies breathe.
Claimed to weigh 280g, the Riot+ also sees replaceable heel and toe bumpers.
We've sniffed out the best Cyber Monday deals and compiled them all in one place, check out our breakdown of the best Cyber Monday bike deals for even more discounts.
Black Friday cycling deals from around the web:
- Wiggle: Up to 60% off
- Chain Reaction Cycles: Up to 50% off
- BackCountry: USA Only - deals on Cervelo, Pinarello and more
- Evans cycles: 40% off Cannondale
- Tredz: Over £1million of savings per week
- Rutland Cycling: Up to 50% off Liv, 45% off Giant
- Ribble Cycles: Up to £500 off
- Tweeks Cycles: Up to 96% off
- Hargroves Cycles: At least £1000 off Pinarello
- Cyclestore: Deals on bikes, clothing and accessories
- Leisure Lakes: Discounts on Specialized, Trek and more
- ProBikeKit: Clothing deals on Castelli
- Jenson USA: Up to 91% off
- Halfords: Half price Garmin
- Amazon: Cheap Garmin and GoPro
- Walmart: More cheap Garmin and GoPro deals