Eleonora van Dijk
- 2021 - Trek-Segafredo Women
- 2020 - Trek-Segafredo Women
- 2019 - Trek-Segafredo Women
- 2018 - Team Sunweb Women
- 2017 - Team Sunweb Women
- 2016 - Boels Dolmans Cycling Team
- 2015 - Boels Dolmans Cycling Team
- 2014 - Boels Dolmans Cycling Team
- 2012 - Team Specialized - Lululemon
- 2011 - HTC Highroad Women
- 2010 - HTC Columbia Women
- 2009 - Vanderkitten Racing
- 2009 - Team Columbia Highroad Women
- 2008 - Vrienden Van Het Platteland
- 2007 - Vrienden Van Het Platteland
- 2006 - Vrienden Van Het Platteland
1st overall Ladies Tour of Qatar 2011
1st overall Lotto-Belisol Belgium Tour 2012-13
1st overall Energiewacht Tour 2013, '16
1st overall Holland Ladies Tour 2013
1st overall Gracia-Orlová 2013
1st Tour of Flanders 2014
1st Sparkassen Giro 2010
1st Omloop van Borsele 2012
1st Le Samyn des Dames 2013
1st Chrono Champenois 2013
Dutch National Time Trial Champion 2007, '12-13
European time trial champion 2016-17
Open de Suede Vargarda TTT 2011-13
World Champion team time trial 2012-13
Analysis No 1 Women's WorldTour team relies on core and cohesiveness to support Lizzie Deignan and Elisa Longo Borghini
Feature Boels Dolmans dominate, Trek-Segafredo misfire, Van Vleuten's last race with Mitchelton-Scott and more
Feature 'It'll be interesting to see if Worlds can be won without any racing in my legs' says defending champion Chloe Dygert
Thank you for signing up to Cycling News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Annemiek van Vleuten blog: Momentum'I want to say thank you to all the fans who have shown us their support'
Teniel Campbell: Strong and empowering women'I was raised by strong women and a village filled with those who contributed to my ethics, values and philosophies in life'
Chad Haga blog: An off-season of reflection'Even with all those years behind me, I believe the best years are still ahead'
Teniel Campbell blog: Meeting my mates from Team BikeExchange'Everyone is different in their own way and that’s what makes each individual unique and special'
Annemiek van Vleuten blog: New inspiration at Movistar Team'We will keep our team spirit, ride as a unit, and start winning with multiple riders on our team in 2021'