The Bahrain-Merida team have come together for a second training camp in Croatia ahead of its debut season in the WorldTour as its riders finalise plans and programmes for the early-season. Team leader Vincenzo Nibali was on hand at the camp in Rovinj as he and his 26 teammates underwent final medical checks and completed several training rides.
Along with the full 27-rider roster, all 45 staff members of Bahrain-Merida were present at the training camp based out of the Long Hotel.
The riders also received early christmas presents with full Sportful team kit divvied up and handed out although it won't be seen until January 1.
For a closer look at the gallery, click or swipe through the pictures above.
Read more on this story:
- Nibali bids farewell to Astana: 'Even though we will be rivals there remains a special bond'
- A closer look at Nibali's Bahrain Merida 2017 kit
- Bahrain-Merida reveals new jersey
- Bahrain-Merida earns WorldTour berth for debut season
- Bahrain-Merida team officially presented in Croatia - Gallery
- Vincenzo Nibali confirmed for Bahrain Merida
To subscribe to the Cyclingnews Podcast, click here.
Thank you for signing up to Cycling News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.