- Race Home
- Stage 1165.1km Escondido
- Stage 2200km Murrieta - Greater Palm Springs
- Stage 3177.7km Palmdale - Santa Clarita
- Stage 4134.5km Santa Clarita - Santa Barbara
- Stage 5186km Santa Barbara - Avila Beach
- Stage 631.6km San Jose (ITT)
- Stage 7147.1km Livermore - Mt. Diablo
- Stage 8130.4km San Francisco - Santa Rosa
- Race history
2013 Tour of California
The Amgen Tour of California has grown into North America's premiere race over its eight-year history, and it now attracts the world's top talent. Although some riders come to prepare for the Tour de France or to ramp back up into competition after the Spring Classics, the race has become the main objective for many riders.
Peter Sagan, the rider with the record for stage wins in California, is due to return to his stomping grounds, although the 2013 parcours offers up a few obstacles in his path: on stage 1 Mt. Palomar, on stage 2 the climb to the finish in Palm Springs, and a mountain top finish on Mt. Diablo will limit opportunities for sprinters. Dave Zabriskie, Philippe Gilbert, and Tejay van Garderen are all set to ride.
Tour of California race stages | Previous winners | Tour of California 2012 Tour of California 2011