Mountain Bike Australia's 2006 General Meeting will be held on Saturday 21st January at 4.30 pm in conjunction with the 2006 National MTB Championships. During the meeting, nomination will be called for the following positions:
- President - Tony Scott currently holds both the President and CEO role for MTBA. Suitable nominees are sought for the role of President.
- Vice President - Current incumbents are Colin Battersby (NSW) and Damon Wilmore (WA).
- Secretary - Current position holder, Peter Gaull, will stand for re- election
- Treasurer - Current position holder, Vanessa Medder, will stand for re- election.
- CA Board delegate - Current incumbent is Nigel Walker, will stand for re- election
- Public Officer - new position, The position holder needs to be resident in the ACT
- Member Protection Officer - Current position holder, Gillian Duncan, will stand for re-election
- Ordinary members - Interested people who wish to make a contribution to the management of MTBA. Eight (8) will represent a voice for each State and Territory in Australia and will be elected in their own right if a State or Territory is not already represented by an already elected member of the Management Executive above.
Additional elections will occur for the discipline representatives, currently held by Rod Smith (Bike Trials), and (unofficially) Jared Rando (DH) and Robbie McNaughton (MTNX).
Nominations need to be emailed to MTBA by the Friday 20th January and be present at the AGM in Thredbo, 4.30pm Saturday 21st January. For complete eligibility rules and to download the nomination paperwork, please visit the MTBA Web site (www.mtba.asn.au/).
Thank you for signing up to Cycling News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.