Mark Cavendish (Etixx-QuickStep) has begun his 2015 season on a Specialized Venge bike with personalised colours. He used the bike at the recent Tour de San Luis where he won the final stage.
The bike is a standard team-issue Specialized Venge but matches Cavendish's personal brand Cvndsh. Most of the frame is white, with green forks and a green seat tube and chainstays.
The bike is equipped with FSA and Shimano Dura Ace Di2 components, Specialized Roval wheels and a Specialized saddle.
Cavendish is due to lead the Etixx-QuickStep team at next week's Dubai Tour (February 4-7).
Click here for the full gallery.
Complete bike specs
• Frame: Specialized S-Works Venge
• Fork: Specialized S-Works Venge
• Headset: FSA OrbitC-40-CF-ACB
• Stem: FSA K-Force OS-99 CSI (140mm)
• Handlebar: FSA Energy Compact (42cm)
• Grips: Specialized S-Wrap Roubaix bartape
• Front brake: Shimano Dura-Ace
• Rear brake: Shimano Dura-Ace
• Front derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2
• Rear derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2
• Levers: Shimano Dura Ace Di2
• Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace
• Chain: FSA K-Force Light 11 Speed
• Cranks: FSA K-Force Light BB386EVO for Power2Max (170mm)
• Power Meter: Power2Max
• Bottom bracket: FSA ceramic
• Pedals: Shimano Dura Ace
• Wheels: Roval CLX40 / CLX60
• Front tire: Specialized ProTour Turbo Pro Tubular
• Rear tire: Specialized ProTour Turbo Pro Tubular
• Saddle: Specialized S-Works Romin (143 width)
• Seatpost: FSA K-Force SB25
• Complete bicycle weight: 7.14kg
BodyGeometry Fit Data
• Rider height: 1.75 meters
• Rider weight: 69kg
• Saddle height from BB, center to top: 69.1cm
• Seat tube length, center to top: 46.7cm
• Tip of saddle to center of bar: 53.5cm
• Top tube length (virtual): 51.8cm
Thank you for signing up to Cycling News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.