This article originally appeared on BikeRadar
Riding a size XS frame (529mm top tube), Lammertink's bike has some war wounds with scratches on the derailleur and shifters, so it would appear the team used last year's bikes for the Tour Down Under.
As the only SRAM sponsored team on the WorldTour, Lammertink's bike is clad with the brand's wireless Red eTap drivetrain, Quarq power meter and Zipp wheels.
At the front, Lammertink is riding 53/39t chainrings, short 170mm cranks and Quarq's new DZero power meter. Moving to the back, an eTap rear derailleur looks after the shifting with a Force PG-1170 cassette.
Katusa is the only WorldTour team using Quarq's new D-Zero powermeter
Lammertink is rolling on the whale-inspired Zipp 454 NSW wheels, where the Sawtooth profile is claimed to help to alleviate the buffeting caused by crosswinds. His race wheels are finished with 25mm Conti Competition Pro LTD tubs, and when it comes to stopping, Katusha is on SwissStop brake pads.
The cockpit is Canyon branded with a generic looking alloy stem and 400mm H32 Ergo CF bars, completed by a K-Edge Race mount.
Katusha is riding custom red and baby blue Selle Italia saddles for 2018, with Lammertink choosing the SLR Team Edition.
Katusha is using custom red and baby blue Selle Italia saddles this year
When it comes to pedals, Lammertink chooses the relatively basic Look Keo 2 Max carbon pedals over the flashier Keo Blades.
Click or swipe through the gallery above for a detailed look at the Dutchman's candy apple red racer.
Complete bike specifications
- Frame: Canyon Ultimate CF Evo, size XS
- Fork: Canyon One Four Evo
- Front brake: SRAM Red
- Rear brake: SRAM Red
- Brake/shift levers: SRAM Red eTap
- Front derailleur: SRAM Red eTap
- Rear derailleur: SRAM Red eTap
- Cassette: SRAM Force PG-1170 11-28T
- Chain: SRAM Red 22
- Crankset: SRAM Red, 172.5
- Power meter: Quarq D-Zero
- Wheels: Zipp 454 NSW
- Tyres: Continental Competition Pro LTD, 25mm
- Handlebars: Canyon H32 Ergo CF
- Stem: Canyon alloy, 115mm
- Tape/grips: Canyon Erospeed Gel
- Pedals: Look Keo 2 Max carbon
- Saddle: Selle Italia SLR Team Edition
- Seatpost: Canyon S13 CF
- Bottle cages: Tacx Deva
- Other accessories: K-Edge Race Mount
- Rider's weight: 59kg
- Rider's height: 1.7m
- Saddle height, from bottom bracket (c-t): 710mm
- Seat tube length: 467mm
- Tip of saddle nose to centre of handlebars: 550mm
- Head tube length: 113mm
- Top tube length: 529mm
- Total bike weight: 7.07kg