Annemiek van Vleuten
Movistar Team Women
- 2021 - Movistar Team Women
- 2020 - Mitchelton-Scott Women
- 2019 - Mitchelton-Scott Women
- 2018 - Mitchelton-Scott Women
- 2017 - Orica Scott Women
- 2016 - Orica-AIS
- 2015 - Bigla Pro Cycling Team
- 2014 - Rabo Liv Women Cycling Team
- 2012 - Stichting Rabo Women Cycling Team
- 2011 - Nederland Bloeit
- 2010 - Nederland Bloeit
- 2009 - DSB Bank - LTO
- 2008 - Vrienden Van Het Platteland
- 2008 - Netherlands
- 2007 - Therme Skin Care
- World time trial champion 2017, 2018
- World road race champion 2019
- European road champion 2020
- Dutch national road race champion 2012
- Dutch national time trial champion 2014, '16-17, 2019
- Tour of Flanders (2011, 2021)
- 11 stages of Giro Rosa
- Giro Rosa GC (2018, 2019
- Strade Bianche (2019, 2020)
- Liège-Bastogne-Liège Femmes (2019)
- La Course by le Tour de France (2017, 2018)
- Boels Ladies Tour (2017, 2018)
- Lotto Belgium Tour (2014, 2016)
- La Route de France (2010)
Blog 'I'm convinced that it will be interesting for many people from a commercial point of view'
News Olympic gold and silver medallist last week covered 16km in first ride since fracturing shoulder and pelvis in two places
News 'They did a good job in having something for everyone' says top contender for the yellow jersey
News Initial concern world’s top-ranked rider would spend weeks bed-ridden after pelvis and shoulder breaks allayed, started on home trainer already
Video Featuring Trek-Segafredo, Movistar and Liv Racing as they prepare for the inaugural women's edition of Hell of the North
Thank you for signing up to Cycling News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Nathan Haas blog: Changing more than just tyres'I loved my time in the school of road cycling, so to speak, but it's time to turn the page'
Red Walters blog: Highs, lows and a cyclo-cross debutThe Redster looks back at a memorable 2021 and aims high for next year with Ribble Weldtite
Annemiek van Vleuten blog: A connection between the Tour de France and Tour de France Femmes'I'm convinced that it will be interesting for many people from a commercial point of view'
Nathan Haas blog: Stop calling it alternative'Let's put gravel, adventuring, mountaineering, and pioneering on the same page as road'
Ted King's Megahopper adventure: 415 miles and 43,000 feet of elevationAmerican recounts a beautiful and brutal 38 hours of gravel riding