- Race Home
- Stage 1197.5km Brest - Plumelec
- Stage 2164.5km Auray - Saint Brieuc
- Stage 3208km Saint-Malo - Nantes
- Stage 429.5km Cholet - Cholet (ITT)
- Stage 5232km Cholet - Châteauroux
- Stage 6195.5km Aigurande - Super Besse
- Stage 7159km Brioude - Aurillac
- Stage 8172.5km Figeac - Toulouse
- Stage 9224km Toulouse - Bagnères de Bigorre
- Stage 10156km Pau - Hautacam
- Stage 11167.5km Lannemezan - Foix
- Stage 12168.5km Lavelanet - Narbonne
- Stage 13182km Narbonne - Nîmes
- Stage 14194.5km Nîmes - Digne les Bains
- Stage 15183km Embrun - Prato Nevoso
- Stage 16157km Cuneo - Jausiers
- Stage 17210.5km Embrun - L'Alpe d'Huez
- Stage 18196.5km Bourg d'Oisans - Saint Étienne
- Stage 19165.5km Roanne - Montluçon
- Stage 2053km Cérilly - Saint Amand Montrond (ITT)
- Stage 21143km Étampes - Paris/Champs Élysées
- Race history
Complete Live Report
13:05:00 CESTThe start town of Saint-Malo has been a stage village seven times. First used in 1949, when Swiss Ferdi K
- 24km remaining from 208km
13:09:00 CESTThe current race situation is that we have a four-man breakaway. It includes US talent William Frischkorn (Garmin Chipotle - H30), Italian Paolo Longo Borghini (Barloworld), Frenchman Romain Feillu (Agritubel) and his compatriot Samuel Dumoulin (Cofidis). The gap to the peloton at the moment is a good six minutes.
13:12:00 CESTThe break has already passed the first sprint, at km 21.5. Dumoulin passed ahead of Longo Borghini and Feillu.
13:18:00 CESTThe famous L'Etape du Tour, where recreational riders can test themselves on a Tour stage, happened early this year. The 2008 parcours was exactly like the pros ride stage 10 to Hautacam this year. The winner had 5h38 for the 156km. We will see how that compares to the peloton next week.
- 33km remaining from 208km
13:25:00 CESTWe just passed km 31.5 The riders went through Calorguen
13:32:00 CESTThe peloton is zipping along at a good 40 km/h right now. The break of Frischkorn, Borghini, Feillu and Dumoulin is a tad faster and the lead has grown to 9'50.