UnitedHealthcare Professional Cycling Team
- 2017 - UnitedHealthcare Professional Cycling Team
- 2016 - Lotto Soudal
- 2015 - Lotto Soudal
- 2014 - Lotto Belisol
- 2013 - Lotto Belisol
- 2012 - Lotto Belisol Team
- 2011 - Sky Procycling
- 2010 - Sky Professional Cycling Team
- 2009 - Team Columbia - HTC
- 2008 - TEAM COLUMBIA
- 2007 - T-Mobile Team
- 2006 - Health Net Presented By Maxxis
- 2005 - Health Net Presented by Maxxis
- 2004 - Health Net Pro Cycling Team Presented by Maxxis
- 2003 - 7UP / Maxxis
- 2002 - 7UP - NutraFig
Thank you for signing up to Cycling News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Annemiek van Vleuten blog: A connection between the Tour de France and Tour de France Femmes'I'm convinced that it will be interesting for many people from a commercial point of view'
Nathan Haas blog: Stop calling it alternative'Let's put gravel, adventuring, mountaineering, and pioneering on the same page as road'
Ted King's Megahopper adventure: 415 miles and 43,000 feet of elevationAmerican recounts a beautiful and brutal 38 hours of gravel riding
Red Walters blog: My first pro races with Hagens Berman Axeon'I felt like I've learned more in these two races than in the past two years'
Red Walters blog: Determination is infiniteMy journey to the Pan American Road Championships