Over the three weeks of racing, our on-the-ground team will ensure that you're up to speed with all the breaking news, as well as providing comprehensive stage reports and results, exclusive interviews with the biggest stars, and the latest and greatest tech news.
In the build-up to the race, the team has also worked hard on a series of features and interviews, covering both the upcoming Tour and races past. You can find our 'countdown collection' of special features here.
Direct from the 2019 Tour de France, Cyclingnews will provide:
- The best and most comprehensive live coverage of all the racing, with live updates before and after every stage
- Full stage reports, photo galleries and complete stage results every day
- Exclusive news and interviews from the race, thanks to our experienced reporters in Belgium and France. We'll have three reporters on the ground at all times for the entire race, swapping with others mid-race to provide the best coverage
- A regular Tour de France podcast. No waffle – just well-informed comment and debate, along with exclusive interviews
- Special tech news from the Tour de France paddock, with coverage of the best bikes and gear being used by the big-name teams
- All the latest transfer news and rumours, direct from the teams and those in the know
In addition to the latest from the Tour, Cyclingnews will also have exclusive coverage and news from the women's Giro Rosa, running from July 5-14.
Thank you for signing up to Cycling News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.