Kick off the Giro d’Italia with The Official Giro d’Italia Guide, containing everything you need to follow the cycling calendar’s toughest race.
- A century of iconic Giro moments
- Will Bradley Wiggins repeat his success of the Tour de France?
- The challenges for Ryder Hesjedal, Vincenzo Nibali and Samuel Sanchez; are they ready for the big win?
- A unique insight into how and where the race will be won, from Cannondale boss Stefano Zanatta
- A roll of honour for all winners of the Giri and more besides
- A brief look at the races within the race – there’s more than the maglia rosa!
And, it comes from the makers of Procycling magazine, Cycling Plus magazine and the Official Tour De France Guide, so you know it’s going to be top quality stuff!
Simply download one of the apps below to purchase this must-have official guide.