- Race Home
- Prologue - Men (ITT)3.6km Narrabri Town Centre
- Prologue - Women (ITT)3.6km Narrabri Town Centre
- Stage 2 - Men's CriteriumNarrabri Town Centre
- Stage 2 - Women's CriteriumNarrabri Town Centre
- Stage 3 - Men126km Coonabarabran - Siding Springs
- Stage 3 - Women74.6km Coonabarabran - Siding Springs
- Stage 4 - Men138km Siding Springs - Gunnedah
- Stage 4 - Women111km Coonabarabran - Gunnedah
- Stage 5 - Men123km Gunnedah - Tamworth
- Stage 5 - Women123km Gunnedah - Tamworth
This will be the first year NSW has held a round of the National Road Series in a tour format. For the past two seasons Goulburn to Citi has been a two-day event while this year it will return to its single-race format.
NSW has been overlooked over the years for numerous reasons but the organisers of the tour have worked hard to expose the regional areas of NSW to one of the country’s top cycling events. The tour will pass through six regional areas including Narrabri, Warrumbungle, Gilgandra, Gunnedah, Liverpool Plains & Tamworth.