Starting back in Adelaide's premier seaside suburb of Glenelg after a year's absence, stage 3 heads south along the Southern Expressway for the first time in race history.
There's actually a few new elements to this route: riders have never before tackled the Mt Compass to Goolwa stretch and the approach to Victor Harbor around the ring route is all new too.
Some things won't change though - undulating countryside putting riders to the test, sensational scenery, a heap of great vantage points along the route and thousands of adoring fans at the race's end in Victor Harbor.
- Sellicks Hill (Laubman & Pank King of the Mountain: 43.7km)
- Mt Compass (SA Lotteries Sprint: 66.7km)
- Goolwa Rd, south of Mt Compass (Feed Station)
- Goolwa (women's criteriums; SA Lotteries Sprint: 92km)
- Victor Harbor for the race finish and presentations; veteran's road race.