Roompot - Nederlandse Loterij
- 2017 - Roompot - Nederlandse Loterij
- 2016 - Drapac Professional Cycling
- 2015 - Orica GreenEdge
- 2014 - Orica GreenEdge
- 2013 - Orica GreenEdge
- 2012 - Orica GreenEdge Cycling Team
- 2011 - Vacansoleil-DCM Pro Cycling Team
- 2010 - Vacansoleil Pro Cycling Team
- 2009 - Vacansoleil Pro Cycling Team
- 2008 - Mitsubishi - Jartazi
- 2007 - DFL - Cyclingnews - Litespeed
- 2006 - Team Regiostrom - Senges
- 2005 - AXA PRO-CYCLING TEAM
- 2004 - AXA - Cycling Team
- 2003 - Rabobank (TT III)
- 2002 - Rabobank Espoirs
At only 22, Katherine Bates is already well-known in international women's road and track cycling....
Cyclingnews' Ben Abrahams discovers some of the new (and not-so-new) equipment on show at Sydney's...
Moving up a grade can be a daunting task, but for the British registered DFL-Cyclingnews-Litespeed...
Next year will see fewer European Continental outfits registered in Belgium. Eight teams including...
German Continental team ComNet-Senges has changed title sponsor and name to become Regiostrom-Senges...
UCI Gravel Worlds - new course, same criticisms cast doubt on eventNathan Haas hears feedback from fellow riders on course elevation being 'selective without being stupid'
Nathan Haas blog: We need to talk about the Unbound mud pitWas it wrong to not re-route the course?
Ellen van Dijk - Leading by example'I have the chance to show the world how normal it should be to perform at a top level as a mother'
Rukhsar Habibzai - The day I left home'It is a story shared by thousands of Afghans. It is the day we left home, left our souls and left Afghanistan'
Unbound Gravel - the making of an epic everything raceNathan Haas on the meteoric rise of the biggest gravel race in the history of the fledgling sport