UnitedHealthcare Professional Cycling Team
- 2014 - UnitedHealthcare Professional Cycling Team
- 2013 - Champion System Pro Cycling Team
- 2013 - UnitedHealthcare Pro Cycling Team
- 2012 - UnitedHealthcare Pro Cycling Team
- 2011 - BMC Racing Team
- 2010 - BMC Racing Team
- 2009 - BMC Racing Team
- 2008 - BMC Racing Team
- 2007 - Health Net Presented By Maxxis
- 2006 - Health Net Presented By Maxxis
- 2005 - Navigators Insurance Cycling Team
- 2004 - Navigators Insurance Cycling Team
- 2003 - Navigators Cycling Team
- 2002 - Landbouwkrediet - Colnago
- 2001 - Landbouwkrediet - Colnago
- 2000 - Tönissteiner - Landbouwkrediet
By Kirsten Robbins Round two of USA Cycling's North American Racing Calendar (NRC) will be held at...
Three members of the team discuss the mad scramble to prepare for the biggest one-day race of the year.
By Laura Weislo The Garmin-Slipstream under-23 development team (Felt-Holowesko Partners-Garmin) did...
By Kirsten Robbins in Escondido, California Four years ago the Tour of California was designed as a...
Swiss-based Continental team BMC Racing has bolstered its lineup for 2009 with the addition of five...
By Kirsten Robbins in Springfield, Missouri After winning its second consecutive stage victory at...
By Kirsten Robbins is Salt Lake City, Utah The man of the day at the Tour of Utah was Jeff Louder,...
Thank you for signing up to Cycling News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Ted King's Megahopper adventure: 415 miles and 43,000 feet of elevationAmerican recounts a beautiful and brutal 38 hours of gravel riding
Red Walters blog: My first pro races with Hagens Berman Axeon'I felt like I've learned more in these two races than in the past two years'
Red Walters blog: Determination is infiniteMy journey to the Pan American Road Championships
Ben O'Connor Tour de France blog: Sunsets in ParisAustralian dines with Cadel Evans, parties until sunrise, and takes time to let his achievements sink in
Annemiek van Vleuten blog: I'm ready to suffer at the Olympic Games'It gives me goosebumps to know that I will be wearing the orange colours of my nation'