Francisco Mancebo Perez
Inteja Dominican Cycling Team
- 2018 - Inteja Dominican Cycling Team
- 2017 - Hangar 15 Bicycles
- 2016 - Skydive Dubai Pro Cycling Team
- 2014 - Skydive Dubai Pro Cycling Team
- 2013 - 5 Hour Energy p/b Kenda
- 2012 - Competitive Cyclist
- 2009 - Rock Racing
- 2008 - Fercase - Rota dos Móveis
- 2007 - Relax - Gam
- 2006 - AG2r Prévoyance
- 2005 - Illes Balears - Caisse d'Epargne
- 2004 - Illes Balears - Banesto
- 2003 - iBanesto.com
- 2002 - iBanesto.com
- 2001 - iBanesto.com
- 2000 - Banesto
By Kirsten Robbins in Escondido, California After eight gruelling stages, pre-race favourite Levi...
Thank you for signing up to Cycling News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Putting it all together: EuroCross Academy blogLong-time programme mechanic Dave Hartman wraps up this year's blog
It's my life: EuroCross Academy blogMarcis Shelton experiences Belgium's affinity for dance music
Overcoming being overwhelmed: EuroCross Academy blogSamantha Scott discovers how to stop worrying and just race
Every position counts: EuroCross Academy blogElsa Westenfelder jumps to elite women's contest and learns 'rubbing is racing' when it comes to positioning and speed
Change is epitome of 'cross: EuroCross Academy blogVaughn Veenendaal provides insights on staying healthy, hunting for Nutella and getting 'more relaxed in the unknown'