- Race Home
- Stage 111.3km Bird's Nest Olympic Stadium - Water Cube (ITT)
- Stage 2137km Bird's Nest Olympic Stadium - Men Tou Gou
- Stage 3162km Men Tou Gou - Yong Ning Town
- Stage 4189.5km Yan Qing Gui Chuan Square - Shunyi Olympic Rowing/Canoeing Centre
- Stage 5118km Tian An Men Square - Bird's Nest Olympic Stadium
Tour of Beijing an historic moment in Asian racing
The inaugural Tour of Beijing, the penultimate round of the UCI World Tour marks the first foray of the top tier of the sport in Asia. After a successful 2008 Olympic Games, the UCI’s event organisation body, the GCP put in place plans to host an event in Beijing, and the fruition of those efforts are now being realised.