Canada's Max Plaxton (Sho-air-Specialized) topped a field packed with nearly 100 of North America's best male mountain bikers on Saturday at the Sand Creek International, the fourth stop of the US ProXCT Tour. In the women's event, fellow Canadia Catherine Pendrel (Luna) out-dueled Colorado Springs local Katie Compton (Spike) to win.
With four of seven events complete, the series standings are below.
Men's Individual US ProXCT Standings
1. Max Plaxton (Can) Sho-air-Specialized, 385
2. Jeremy Horgan-Kobelski (USA) Subaru-Gary Fisher, 375
3. Sid Taberlay (Aus) Sho-air-Specialized, 340
4. Todd Wells (USA) Specialized Factory Racing, 315
5. Sam Schultz (USA) Subaru-Gary Fisher, 275
Women's Individual US ProXCT Standings
1. Catherine Pendrel (Can) Luna, 395
2. Georgia Gould (USA) Luna, 390
3. Pua Sawicki (USA) Ellsworth, 310
3. Heather Irmiger (USA) Subaru-Gary Fisher, 310
5. Kelli Emmett (USA) Giant, 290