- 2019 - Corendon-Circus
- 2018 - Veranda's Willems Crelan
- 2017 - Veranda's Willems Crelan
- 2016 - Trek-Segafredo
- 2015 - Trek Factory Racing
- 2014 - Trek Factory Racing
- 2013 - RadioShack Leopard
- 2012 - Vacansoleil-DCM Pro Cycling Team
- 2011 - Vacansoleil-DCM Pro Cycling Team
- 2010 - Quick Step
- 2009 - Quick Step
- 2008 - Quickstep
- 2008 - QUICK STEP
- 2007 - Discovery Channel Pro Cycling Team
- 2006 - Discovery Channel Pro Cycling Team
- 2005 - Discovery Channel Pro Cycling Team
- 2004 - US Postal Service presented by Berry Floor
- 2003 - Vlaanderen - T Interim
- 2002 - Vlaanderen - T Interim
1st Tour of Flanders 2008-09
Belgian national road race champion 2007, '10, '13
Belgian national time trial champion 2008, '10
1st overall Three Days of De Panne 2005
1st overall Tour of Austria 2007
1st overall Volta ao Algarve 2008
1st overall Tour of Belgium 2008, '10
Feature Devolder, Renshaw, Phinney, Plaza and Spilak among the riders to hang up their wheels
Tom Boonen has a chance to do something even the great Eddy Merckx never managed, win a third Ronde...
By Ben Atkins in Meerbeke With his victory in today's Ronde Van Vlaanderen, Belgian champion Stijn...
The latest race content, interviews, features, reviews and expert buying guides, direct to your inbox!
Thank you for signing up to The Pick. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
UCI Gravel Worlds - new course, same criticisms cast doubt on eventNathan Haas hears feedback from fellow riders on course elevation being 'selective without being stupid'
Nathan Haas blog: We need to talk about the Unbound mud pitWas it wrong to not re-route the course?
Ellen van Dijk - Leading by example'I have the chance to show the world how normal it should be to perform at a top level as a mother'
Rukhsar Habibzai - The day I left home'It is a story shared by thousands of Afghans. It is the day we left home, left our souls and left Afghanistan'
Unbound Gravel - the making of an epic everything raceNathan Haas on the meteoric rise of the biggest gravel race in the history of the fledgling sport