Torpado Surfing Shop
- 2013 - Torpado Surfing Shop
- 2010 - Jong Vlaanderen - Bauknecht
- 2010 - Cannondale Factory Racing
- 2009 - Cannondale Factory Racing
- 2008 - CANNONDALE-VREDESTEIN
- 2007 - Davitamon - Win for Life - Jong Vlaanderen
- 2007 - CANNONDALE-VREDESTEIN
- 2006 - GIANT-RACING-TEAM
- 2006 - Bodysol- Win for Life - Jong Vlaanderen
- 2005 - GIANT-RACING-TEAM
- 2005 - Bodysol- Win for Life - Jong Vlaanderen
- 2004 - Jong Vlaanderen 2016
- 2001 - Lotto - Adecco
The European cross country season will kick off Sunday with the opening round of the Cyprus Sunshine...
Anticipation of the beginning of the international European race season comes to end Saturday when...
By Luke Webber Former Under 23 mountain bike World Champion Jakob Fuglsang collected solid results...
Miguel Martinez, Michael Rasmussen, Cadel Evans are all mountain bikers who have made a successful...
Thank you for signing up to Cycling News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Nathan Haas blog: Changing more than just tyres'I loved my time in the school of road cycling, so to speak, but it's time to turn the page'
Red Walters blog: Highs, lows and a cyclo-cross debutThe Redster looks back at a memorable 2021 and aims high for next year with Ribble Weldtite
Annemiek van Vleuten blog: A connection between the Tour de France and Tour de France Femmes'I'm convinced that it will be interesting for many people from a commercial point of view'
Nathan Haas blog: Stop calling it alternative'Let's put gravel, adventuring, mountaineering, and pioneering on the same page as road'
Ted King's Megahopper adventure: 415 miles and 43,000 feet of elevationAmerican recounts a beautiful and brutal 38 hours of gravel riding