Fly V Australia
- 2010 - Fly V Australia
- 2009 - Fly V Australia
- 2008 - Health Net Presented By Maxxis
- 2007 - Navigators Insurance Cycling Team
- 2006 - Navigators Insurance Cycling Team
- 2005 - Navigators Insurance Cycling Team
- 2004 - Navigators Insurance Cycling Team
- 2003 - Saturn Cycling Team
- 2002 - Mercury Cycling Team
- 2001 - Mercury - Viatel
GoFundMe account set up to help family with medical expenses for former pro injured in Boulder cycling crash
By Kirsten Robbins in Park City, Utah, USA One of the most mountainous stage races in North America...
Astana riders Levi Leipheimer and Chris Horner, denied the chance to compete in the Tour de France...
Annemiek van Vleuten blog: The ListWorld champion was second only to Bernal on the list of most kilometres ridden in January
Chad Haga blog: FatherhoodSunweb rider recounts becoming a dad during the off-season
Megan Jastrab blog: The Balancing ActJunior world champion on juggling racing and college life
Ashleigh Moolman-Pasio blog: Lucky turn'I’m hoping the Worlds TT will be the moment this season where I don’t have bad luck'
Annemiek van Vleuten blog: World ChampionshipsDutch woman aiming to repeat rainbow jersey performance in Yorkshire