Team SD Worx
- 2021 - Team SD Worx
- 2020 - Boels Dolmans Cyclingteam
- 2019 - Boels Dolmans Cyclingteam
- 2018 - Boels Dolmans Cyclingteam
- 2017 - Boels Dolmans Cyclingteam
- 2016 - Boels Dolmans Cycling Team
- 2015 - Boels Dolmans Cycling Team
- 2014 - Boels Dolmans Cycling Team
- 2012 - Team GSD Gestion
- 2010 - ESGL 93 - GSD Gestion
- 2009 - ESGL 93 - GSD Gestion
- 2008 - AA
- 2008 - ESGL 93 - GSD GESTION
News 'We're concerned we do not have adequate representation' state association's Rider Council
Interview Boels Dolmans road captain and super-domestique talks about what it's like to support the number-one team in the world
Preview Dutch team miss out on top-tier licence but will remain dominant on the Women's WorldTour
Thank you for signing up to Cycling News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Annemiek van Vleuten blog: New inspiration at Movistar Team'We will keep our team spirit, ride as a unit, and start winning with multiple riders on our team in 2021'
Teniel Campbell blog: Courage'Nothing worthwhile comes easy'
Mads World: Waving goodbye to the rainbow'Whoever takes over from me on Sunday, I wish them the best of luck and a year of happiness'
Sergio Higuita blog: Watching Tour de France from the sofaColombian mentally bouncing back after abandoning says he holds no grudge against Bob Jungels
Mads World: Babysitting at the Tour de France'Richie is finishing off all our hard work and as a team, we can’t ask for anymore'