FDJ Nouvelle-Aquitaine Futuroscope
- 2019 - FDJ Nouvelle-Aquitaine Futuroscope
- 2018 - Hitec Products-Birk Sport
- 2017 - Hitec Products
- 2016 - Hitec Products
- 2015 - Hitec Products
- 2014 - Wiggle Honda Women's Pro Cycling team
- 2013 - Wiggle Honda
- 2012 - Team Specialized - Lululemon
- 2011 - HTC Highroad Women
- 2010 - Cervelo Test Team
- 2009 - Equipe Nürnberger Versicherung
- 2008 - Equipe Nürnberger Versicherung
- 2008 - WWW.RAD-NET.DE
- 2007 - Equipe Nürnberger Versicherung
- 2006 - Fenixs - Colnago
- 2005 - Red Bull - Stadtwerke Frankfurt Oder
Longo Borghini nominated for woman of the year, Becker wins Telkom 94.7, Rabobank says goodbye to cycling
Becker unable to start TTT with Hitec after UCI disallows her bike, Borghini and Bronzini renew with Wiggle, Visit Dallas DNA in 2016
Thank you for signing up to Cycling News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Annemiek van Vleuten blog: Coronavirus PossibilitiesWorld champion focuses on the opportunities that can arise from a difficult time
Ashleigh Moolman-Pasio blog: Zwift win'Change brings uncertainty, but it also brings the hope and excitement of new opportunities'
Ashleigh Moolman-Pasio blog: Finding peace and my place in lockdownEveryone is vulnerable – physically, mentally and economically
Elynor Backstedt blog: I've been stockpiling Netflix films, not toilet rolls'We are making sure that we stay inside at all times to protect the vulnerable people in our area'
Annemiek van Vleuten blog: The ListWorld champion was second only to Bernal on the list of most kilometres ridden in January