This article originally appeared on BikeRadar
Lead out and Classics specialist Mitch Docker donned the pink-and-lime-green of EF Education First-Drapac p/b Cannondale at the Tour Down Under last month. And, with that, his brand-new Cannondale Supersix Evo HiMod race bike on his WorldTour debut with his new team.
Riding a size 54 frame, Docker's fit isn't all that radical like some pro riders. He does have a moderately long 120mm FSA OS-99 stem, but that's hardly out of the ordinary, and with 390mm bars and a 755 saddle height.
FSA has expanded its sponsorship with the team from last year as they swapped from Mavic to FSA's in-house wheel-brand Vision for 2018 with Docker riding the Meriton 55SL Tubulars. We can't help but wonder if we will see the team testing the new FSA K-Force WE drivetrain later in the season.
Education First-Drapac p/b Cannondale have dumped Fizik for Prologo when it comes to touch points
The American team has also swapped out Fizik saddles and bar tape for Prologo for 2018 and Docker is riding the NagoEvo C3 Nack.
Spinning the gears is a Cannondale Hollowgram SiSL2 crankset complete with an SRM power meter and finished with FSA 54/39T chainrings.
Education First-Drapac p/b Cannondale has also ditched the CeramicSpeed oversized jockey wheels and UFO chains for 2018, instead opting for the standard Shimano Dura-Ace versions.
Ahead of the Tour Down Under, Docker was also sporting a fresh new haircut, which we'd call the speed mullet, topped off by a moustache even Ron Burgundy would be jealous of.
Click or swipe through the gallery above for a detailed look at Mitch Docker's new race bike.
Mitchell Docker has a sporty new haircut
Complete bike specifications
- Frame: SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SAVE, PressFit BB30a
- Fork: SuperSix EVO, SAVE, BallisTec Hi-MOD full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race.
- Stem: FSA OS-99 120mm
- Handlebar: FSA Energy, 390mmTape: Prologo One Touch
- Front brake: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100
- Rear brake: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100
- Brake/shift levers: Shimano Dura-Ace R9150 Di2
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace 11-speed
- Crankset: Cannondale SiSL2 with SRM powermeter
- Wheelset: Vision Meriton 55SL Tubulars
- Tyres: Vittoria Corsa, 25c
- Saddle: Prologo NagoEvo C3 Nack
- Seatpost: FSA K-Force
- Bottle cages: Tacs Deva
- Rider’s weight: 73kg
- Rider’s height: 1.80m
- Saddle height, from BB (c-t): 755mm
- Seat tube length: 559mm
- Head tube length: 139mm
- Top tube length: 54.7mm
- Total bike weight: 7.02kg
Thank you for signing up to Cycling News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.