- Race Home
- Prologue2km Caserta - Caserta
- Stage 195.2km Santa Maria a Vico - Santa Maria a Vico
- Stage 2120km Frattamaggiore - Frattamaggiore
- Stage 3125.3km Caserta - San Donato Val dii Comino
- Stage 4118km Alba Adriatica - Jesi
- Stage 5118.3km Jesi - Casenatico
- Stage 6112km Gaiarine - San Fior
- Stage 791.8km Aprica - Chiavenna
- Stage 890.3km Verbania - San Domenico di Varzo
- Stage 980.1km Trezzo Sull'Adda - Madonna del Ghisallo
- Race history
The Giro Rosa is the biggest women’s race of the season, and this year’s edition is special as it is the 25th running. It features a top field for the prologue and following nine stages, with defending champion Mara Abbot (UnitedHealthcare) and superstar Marianne Vos (Rabo Liv) topping the list.
The race kicks off Friday, July 3, with an evening 2 km prologue on a perfectly flat, there-and-back course in Caserta. Look for high speeds and fast times.