- 2015 - Team SmartStop
- 2013 - Canada
- 2012 - Spidertech powered by C10
- 2011 - Team Spidertech Powered By C10
- 2010 - Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 2009 - Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 2008 - Symmetrics Cycling Team
- 2007 - SYMMETRICS CYCLING TEAM
- 2007 - Symmetrics Cycling Team
- 2006 - Rite Aid Pro Cycling
- 2005 - Jet Fuel Coffee connected by Sympatico
Originally scheduled to start in December 2008 and end January 3, 2009, the fourth edition of the...
The management company behind Canadian Continental squad Symmetrics, Rusty Chain Projects Inc, has...
Thank you for signing up to Cycling News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Red Walters blog: My first pro races with Hagens Berman Axeon'I felt like I've learned more in these two races than in the past two years'
Red Walters blog: Determination is infiniteMy journey to the Pan American Road Championships
Ben O'Connor Tour de France blog: Sunsets in ParisAustralian dines with Cadel Evans, parties until sunrise, and takes time to let his achievements sink in
Annemiek van Vleuten blog: I'm ready to suffer at the Olympic Games'It gives me goosebumps to know that I will be wearing the orange colours of my nation'
Ben O'Connor Tour de France blog: I hate Mont VentouxAustralian explains his hate-hate relationship with the Giant of Provence