- 2015 - Team SmartStop
- 2013 - Canada
- 2012 - Spidertech powered by C10
- 2011 - Team Spidertech Powered By C10
- 2010 - Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 2009 - Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 2008 - Symmetrics Cycling Team
- 2007 - SYMMETRICS CYCLING TEAM
- 2007 - Symmetrics Cycling Team
- 2006 - Rite Aid Pro Cycling
- 2005 - Jet Fuel Coffee connected by Sympatico
Originally scheduled to start in December 2008 and end January 3, 2009, the fourth edition of the...
The management company behind Canadian Continental squad Symmetrics, Rusty Chain Projects Inc, has...
Thank you for signing up to Cycling News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Annemiek van Vleuten blog: New inspiration at Movistar Team'We will keep our team spirit, ride as a unit, and start winning with multiple riders on our team in 2021'
Teniel Campbell blog: Courage'Nothing worthwhile comes easy'
Mads World: Waving goodbye to the rainbow'Whoever takes over from me on Sunday, I wish them the best of luck and a year of happiness'
Sergio Higuita blog: Watching Tour de France from the sofaColombian mentally bouncing back after abandoning says he holds no grudge against Bob Jungels
Mads World: Babysitting at the Tour de France'Richie is finishing off all our hard work and as a team, we can’t ask for anymore'