UnitedHealthcare Pro Cycling
- 2018 - UnitedHealthcare Pro Cycling
- 2017 - UnitedHealthcare Professional Cycling Team
- 2016 - Drapac Professional Cycling
- 2015 - Drapac Professional Cycling
- 2014 - Drapac Professional Cycling
- 2012 - Drapac Professional Cycling Team
- 2012 - Team UniSA-Australia
- 2011 - Drapac Professional Cycling Team
- 2011 - HTC-Highroad
- 2011 - Giant Factory Off-Road Team
- 2010 - Drapac Porsche Cycling
- 2009 - Discovertasmania.com
- 2007 - South Australia.com - AIS
Thank you for signing up to Cycling News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Nathan Haas blog: Changing more than just tyres'I loved my time in the school of road cycling, so to speak, but it's time to turn the page'
Red Walters blog: Highs, lows and a cyclo-cross debutThe Redster looks back at a memorable 2021 and aims high for next year with Ribble Weldtite
Annemiek van Vleuten blog: A connection between the Tour de France and Tour de France Femmes'I'm convinced that it will be interesting for many people from a commercial point of view'
Nathan Haas blog: Stop calling it alternative'Let's put gravel, adventuring, mountaineering, and pioneering on the same page as road'
Ted King's Megahopper adventure: 415 miles and 43,000 feet of elevationAmerican recounts a beautiful and brutal 38 hours of gravel riding