D'Angelo & Antenucci - Nippo
- 2011 - D'Angelo & Antenucci - Nippo
- 2010 - Miche
- 2009 - CSF Group - Navigare
- 2008 - CSF Group - Navigare
- 2007 - Ceramica Panaria - Navigare
- 2006 - Ceramica Panaria - Navigare
- 2005 - Ceramica Panaria - Navigare
- 2004 - Ceramiche Panaria - Margres
- 2003 - Formaggi Pinzolo Fiave' - Ciarrocchi Immobiliare
- 2002 - Colombia - Selle Italia
- 2001 - Selle Italia - Pacific
- 2000 - Aguardiente Nectar - Selle Italia
By Shane Stokes Following announcements that T-Mobile and Unibet squads will compete in the Tour of...
Alessandro Petacchi proved untouchable in this year's Giro d'Italia sprint finishes and closed on a...
Today was supposed to be a mountain transitional stage but, instead, the Giro's champions attacked...
One of two teams with two riders in a break of eleven, Ceramica Panaria-Navigare played the numbers...
As he turned his head around metres before the line, making sure no-one would pass him, Joan Horrach...
Thank you for signing up to Cycling News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Sergio Higuita blog: Watching Tour de France from the sofaColombian mentally bouncing back after abandoning says he holds no grudge against Bob Jungels
Mads World: Babysitting at the Tour de France'Richie is finishing off all our hard work and as a team, we can’t ask for anymore'
Sergio Higuita blog: I’m learning so much during my first Tour de FranceColombian climber on how mental strength helps him fight the pain and what he is learning from EF team leader Rigoberto Uran
Mads World: No such thing as a rest dayWorld Champion blogs from the Tour de France
Sergio Higuita blog: I used to picture myself in the Tour de France – now the dream has come trueColombian champion on his first memories of the Tour, his friendship with Alaphilippe, and enjoying the 'magic' of his debut Grande Boucle