Acqua & Sapone
- 2012 - Acqua & Sapone
- 2011 - Acqua & Sapone
- 2010 - Acqua & Sapone
- 2009 - Acqua & Sapone - Caffe Mokambo
- 2008 - ACQUA SAPONE - CAFFE MOKAMBO
- 2007 - ACQUA SAPONE - CAFFE MOKAMBO
- 2007 - Acqua & Sapone - Caffe Mokambo
- 2006 - ACQUA SAPONE - CAFFE MOKAMBO
- 2006 - Acqua & Sapone
- 2005 - Acqua & Sapone - Adria Mobil
- 2004 - Vini Caldirola - Nobili Rubinetterie
- 2003 - Vini Calderola - SO.DI
- 2003 - Sidermec
Team Milram and Acqua & Sapone-Caffè Mokambo named their nine-men squads to compete in the centennial Giro d'Italia.
The Acqua & Sapone-Caffè Mokambo team has named its riders for the Vuelta a Asturias, which begins...
Thank you for signing up to Cycling News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Ted King's Megahopper adventure: 415 miles and 43,000 feet of elevationAmerican recounts a beautiful and brutal 38 hours of gravel riding
Red Walters blog: My first pro races with Hagens Berman Axeon'I felt like I've learned more in these two races than in the past two years'
Red Walters blog: Determination is infiniteMy journey to the Pan American Road Championships
Ben O'Connor Tour de France blog: Sunsets in ParisAustralian dines with Cadel Evans, parties until sunrise, and takes time to let his achievements sink in
Annemiek van Vleuten blog: I'm ready to suffer at the Olympic Games'It gives me goosebumps to know that I will be wearing the orange colours of my nation'