Optum Pro Cycling p/b Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 2013 - Optum Pro Cycling p/b Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 2012 - Optum Pro Cycling p/b Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 2011 - Kelly Benefit Strategies - OptumHealth
- 2010 - Jelly Belly Presented By Kenda
- 2009 - Garmin - Slipstream
- 2008 - TEAM SLIPSTREAM CHIPOTLE POWERED BY H30
- 2008 - GARMIN / CHIPOTLE PRESENTED BY H30
- 2007 - Team Slipstream powered by Chipotle
- 2007 - TEAM TIAA-CREF
- 2006 - Team TIAA - CREF
By Brecht Decaluwé in Roubaix, France Martijn Maaskant hopes to salvage his Spring Classics campaign...
Thank you for signing up to Cycling News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Teniel Campbell blog: Courage'Nothing worthwhile comes easy'
Mads World: Waving goodbye to the rainbow'Whoever takes over from me on Sunday, I wish them the best of luck and a year of happiness'
Sergio Higuita blog: Watching Tour de France from the sofaColombian mentally bouncing back after abandoning says he holds no grudge against Bob Jungels
Mads World: Babysitting at the Tour de France'Richie is finishing off all our hard work and as a team, we can’t ask for anymore'
Sergio Higuita blog: I’m learning so much during my first Tour de FranceColombian climber on how mental strength helps him fight the pain and what he is learning from EF team leader Rigoberto Uran