Optum Pro Cycling p/b Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 2013 - Optum Pro Cycling p/b Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 2012 - Optum Pro Cycling p/b Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 2011 - Kelly Benefit Strategies - OptumHealth
- 2010 - Jelly Belly Presented By Kenda
- 2009 - Garmin - Slipstream
- 2008 - TEAM SLIPSTREAM CHIPOTLE POWERED BY H30
- 2008 - GARMIN / CHIPOTLE PRESENTED BY H30
- 2007 - Team Slipstream powered by Chipotle
- 2007 - TEAM TIAA-CREF
- 2006 - Team TIAA - CREF
By Brecht Decaluwé in Roubaix, France Martijn Maaskant hopes to salvage his Spring Classics campaign...
Thank you for signing up to Cycling News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Annemiek van Vleuten blog: Coronavirus PossibilitiesWorld champion focuses on the opportunities that can arise from a difficult time
Ashleigh Moolman-Pasio blog: Zwift win'Change brings uncertainty, but it also brings the hope and excitement of new opportunities'
Ashleigh Moolman-Pasio blog: Finding peace and my place in lockdownEveryone is vulnerable – physically, mentally and economically
Elynor Backstedt blog: I've been stockpiling Netflix films, not toilet rolls'We are making sure that we stay inside at all times to protect the vulnerable people in our area'
Annemiek van Vleuten blog: The ListWorld champion was second only to Bernal on the list of most kilometres ridden in January