Luis Felipe Laverde Jimenez
- 2017 - Coldeportes Zenu
- 2012 - Colombia - Coldeportes
- 2011 - Colombia es Pasion - Cafe de Colombia
- 2009 - Colombia es Pasión Coldeportes
- 2008 - CSF Group - Navigare
- 2007 - Ceramica Panaria - Navigare
- 2006 - Ceramica Panaria - Navigare
- 2005 - Ceramica Panaria - Navigare
- 2004 - Formaggi Pinzolo Fiave'
- 2003 - Formaggi Pinzolo Fiave' - Ciarrocchi Immobiliare
- 2002 - Mobilvetta Design - Formaggi Trentini
- 2002 - Formaggi Trentini
By Anthony Tan in Brescia, Italy Born July 6, 1979 in Medellin, Colombia, Giro stage 14 winner Luis...
Colombian Luis Felipe Laverde Jimenez (Ceramica Panaria-Navigare) has won the 14th stage of the Giro...
Thank you for signing up to Cycling News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Red Walters blog: Highs, lows and a cyclo-cross debutThe Redster looks back at a memorable 2021 and aims high for next year with Ribble Weldtite
Annemiek van Vleuten blog: A connection between the Tour de France and Tour de France Femmes'I'm convinced that it will be interesting for many people from a commercial point of view'
Nathan Haas blog: Stop calling it alternative'Let's put gravel, adventuring, mountaineering, and pioneering on the same page as road'
Ted King's Megahopper adventure: 415 miles and 43,000 feet of elevationAmerican recounts a beautiful and brutal 38 hours of gravel riding
Red Walters blog: My first pro races with Hagens Berman Axeon'I felt like I've learned more in these two races than in the past two years'