- 2012 - Optum Pro Cycling p/b Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 2011 - Kelly Benefit Strategies - OptumHealth
- 2010 - Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 2009 - Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 2008 - Kelly Benefit Strategies - Medifast
- 2007 - Jelly Belly Cycling Team
- 2006 - Jelly Belly Cycling Team
- 2004 - Ofoto - Lombardi Sports
- 2003 - Ofoto - Lombardi Sports
By Kirsten Robbins Kelly Benefit Strategies Pro Cycling team capped off a successful international...
The Tour de Nez , which saw a huge resurgence in 2008 by adding multiple stages to its race, will be...
Teams will line up for the United States' professional national championship races this weekend in...
By Mark Zalewski in Reno, Nevada The Tour de Nez has held a prominent position in American racing...
Ashleigh Moolman-Pasio blog: Sharing Pauliena's result in San Sebastian'Typically, the race did not go as planned but it did go perfectly'
Chad Haga blog: Five days of suffering in the Tour de FranceSunweb rider out-gunned in individual time trial
Ashleigh Moolman-Pasio blog: Keep Fighting. Period.'We can be resilient and rise above whatever challenges come our way'
Annemiek van Vleuten blog: You can't win the Giro Rosa aloneMaglia rosa winner pays tribute to Mitchelton-Scott
Chad Haga blog: Rest day recollections of an eventful Tour de FranceBikes overhead, plus a minor dust-up with George Bennett and Yves Lampaert