Optum Pro Cycling p/b Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 2012 - Optum Pro Cycling p/b Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 2011 - Kelly Benefit Strategies - OptumHealth
- 2010 - Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 2009 - Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 2008 - Kelly Benefit Strategies - Medifast
- 2007 - Jelly Belly Cycling Team
- 2006 - Jelly Belly Cycling Team
- 2004 - Ofoto - Lombardi Sports
- 2003 - Ofoto - Lombardi Sports
By Kirsten Robbins Kelly Benefit Strategies Pro Cycling team capped off a successful international...
The Tour de Nez , which saw a huge resurgence in 2008 by adding multiple stages to its race, will be...
Teams will line up for the United States' professional national championship races this weekend in...
By Mark Zalewski in Reno, Nevada The Tour de Nez has held a prominent position in American racing...
Thank you for signing up to Cycling News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Matteo Jorgenson blog: I’m at the freaking Giro d’ItaliaYoung American riding high on first Grand Tour and motivated to support Movistar leader Marc Soler
Teniel Campbell: The hard knocks of lifeIn loving memory of my uncle Frank
Teniel Campbell blog: Spring Classics and a metaphor for life'Do not be scared of failure. Try, fail, tweak, regroup and then go again'
Annemiek van Vleuten blog: Momentum'I want to say thank you to all the fans who have shown us their support'
Teniel Campbell: Strong and empowering women'I was raised by strong women and a village filled with those who contributed to my ethics, values and philosophies in life'