Optum Pro Cycling p/b Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 2012 - Optum Pro Cycling p/b Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 2011 - Kelly Benefit Strategies - OptumHealth
- 2010 - Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 2009 - Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 2008 - Kelly Benefit Strategies - Medifast
- 2007 - Jelly Belly Cycling Team
- 2006 - Jelly Belly Cycling Team
- 2004 - Ofoto - Lombardi Sports
- 2003 - Ofoto - Lombardi Sports
By Kirsten Robbins Kelly Benefit Strategies Pro Cycling team capped off a successful international...
The Tour de Nez , which saw a huge resurgence in 2008 by adding multiple stages to its race, will be...
Teams will line up for the United States' professional national championship races this weekend in...
By Mark Zalewski in Reno, Nevada The Tour de Nez has held a prominent position in American racing...
Thank you for signing up to Cycling News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Annemiek van Vleuten blog: Coronavirus PossibilitiesWorld champion focuses on the opportunities that can arise from a difficult time
Ashleigh Moolman-Pasio blog: Zwift win'Change brings uncertainty, but it also brings the hope and excitement of new opportunities'
Ashleigh Moolman-Pasio blog: Finding peace and my place in lockdownEveryone is vulnerable – physically, mentally and economically
Elynor Backstedt blog: I've been stockpiling Netflix films, not toilet rolls'We are making sure that we stay inside at all times to protect the vulnerable people in our area'
Annemiek van Vleuten blog: The ListWorld champion was second only to Bernal on the list of most kilometres ridden in January