Optum p/b Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 2014 - Optum p/b Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 2013 - Optum Pro Cycling p/b Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 2012 - Optum Pro Cycling p/b Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 2011 - Kelly Benefit Strategies - OptumHealth
- 2010 - Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 2009 - Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 2008 - Kelly Benefit Strategies - Medifast
- 2007 - Jelly Belly Cycling Team
- 2006 - Jelly Belly Cycling Team
- 2005 - Jelly Belly - Pool Gel
- 2004 - Jelly Belly - Aramark
- 2003 - Prime Alliance Cycling Team
- 2002 - Prime Alliance Cycling Team
With just a few days remaining until the start of the Tour of California , pro riders are descending...
USA Team Kelly Benefits Strategies/Medifast announced that Canadian David Veilleux has joined for...
American continental squad Jelly Belly has announced its six-man rosters for the upcoming Qinghai...
Greg Henderson is one of the most personable riders in the peloton, any peloton. For the past few...
The seventh annual BikeJam presented by Lateral Stress Velo and featuring The Kelly Cup will take...
Thank you for signing up to Cycling News. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Ted King's Megahopper adventure: 415 miles and 43,000 feet of elevationAmerican recounts a beautiful and brutal 38 hours of gravel riding
Red Walters blog: My first pro races with Hagens Berman Axeon'I felt like I've learned more in these two races than in the past two years'
Red Walters blog: Determination is infiniteMy journey to the Pan American Road Championships
Ben O'Connor Tour de France blog: Sunsets in ParisAustralian dines with Cadel Evans, parties until sunrise, and takes time to let his achievements sink in
Annemiek van Vleuten blog: I'm ready to suffer at the Olympic Games'It gives me goosebumps to know that I will be wearing the orange colours of my nation'