Acqua & Sapone
- 2010 - Acqua & Sapone
- 2009 - Acqua & Sapone - Caffe Mokambo
- 2008 - ACQUA SAPONE - CAFFE MOKAMBO
- 2007 - Acqua & Sapone - Caffe Mokambo
- 2007 - ACQUA SAPONE - CAFFE MOKAMBO
- 2006 - ACQUA SAPONE - CAFFE MOKAMBO
- 2006 - Acqua & Sapone
- 2005 - Acqua & Sapone - Adria Mobil
- 2003 - De Nardi - Colpack
- 2002 - De Nardi - Pasta Montegrappa
- 2001 - De Nardi - Pasta Montegrappa Cycling
- 2000 - Amica Chips - Tacconi Sport
Team Milram and Acqua & Sapone-Caffè Mokambo named their nine-men squads to compete in the centennial Giro d'Italia.
Belgian cycling team Quick Step has announced its rider selection for the upcoming Giro di Lombardia...
The latest race content, interviews, features, reviews and expert buying guides, direct to your inbox!
Thank you for signing up to The Pick. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Nathan Haas' 2023 gravel guide for new races, toughest races and wild adventuresOne-day rides and far-flung adventures stretch from Canada, Finland, Kenya and Kyrgyzstan
Corey Coogan-Cisek blog - Kerstperiode both stage racing and social events for cyclocrossA cluster of 'cross between Christmas and New Year's in Belgium brings memories of 'fatigue, mud, broken bike parts'
Rukhsar Habibzai - Living my mother’s memories of a Taliban-ruled Afghanistan'We fought to attain the most basic rights for women to make their own personal decisions - and it's all been taken away'
Nathan Haas blog – What to expect at the first Gravel World ChampionshipsOur gravel diarist gives an insider's peek at the route, contenders, and tactics for this weekend's event
Nathan Haas blog – The inevitable rise of teamwork in gravel racingAfter winning The Rift, Australian reflects on how team tactics are re-shaping gravel, for better or worse