- Race Home
- U23 men's criterium33km Ballarat
- Elite/Under 23 women's criterium33km Ballarat
- Elite men's criterium44km Ballarat
- Under 23 men's time trial29.5km Buninyong
- Elite/Under 23 women's time trial29.5km Buninyong
- Elite men's time trial40.9km Buninyong
- Under 23 men's road race92.8km Buninyong
- Elite/Under 23 women's road race104.4km Buninyong
- Elite men's road race185.6km Buninyong
- Race history
The Australian national championships will once again be held in Ballarat and Buninyong with minor changes to the criterium, time trial and road race courses for 2018. With no 'Bay Crits' in 2018 due to a calendar clash, the nationals will be the first major test of 2018 for the majority of the peloton.
Cyclingnews will have full race coverage of the Australian national championships along with exclusive news, features, and tech.
The championships will start Wednesday afternoon with the criteriums, followed by time trials on Thursday. The elite women's and men's races will be held Sunday in Buninyong.
Although riders and teams are yet to confirm for the national championships, BMC has announced Rohan Dennis, Richie Porte, Simon Gerrans and Miles Scotson will all be racing and aiming to defend the green and gold road and time trial jerseys they won in 2017.