Epic rides are why we love mountain biking. They create classic memories and inspire us to save the trails. To fuel this passion, IMBA has selected five outstanding routes as 2005 IMBA Epic Rides, adding to the 32 great rides we've picked since '99.
2005 IMBA Epic selections:
- Left and Right Trails, Tsali, North Carolina
- Syllamo Trails, Syllamo, Arkansas
- Loon Lake Trail, McCall, Idaho
- Tahoe Meadows, Lake Tahoe, Nevada
- Seven Summits Trail, Rossland, British Columbia
- View the 2005 Epics online: http://www.imba.com/epics/
The "Epic" designation is an honor given through a competitive application process. IMBA Epics are at the top of many mountain bikers' "must-ride" lists, and for that reason, IMBA provides information about the rides and local attractions on its website to facilitate off-road adventures.
Nominate your trail for next year's IMBA Epic Ride designation at: www.imba.com/epics/nominate_epic.html
In the past, IMBA has promoted celebratory events when designating Epics. This year, to reduce the strain on local organizers, we will not promote IMBA-sponsored events.