The Alan Factory Team, presented by EMG (Euromedia Group) announced its final rosters and sponsor lineup for the 2006/07 Cyclocross Season this week.
Based out of Minneapolis, MN but covering 14 regions around the U.S., the team will be lead by elite team riders with grassroots programs in each of the regions. Look for the Alan Factory Team at all the USGP CX races, National Championships and in your local race scene.
Grassroots sponsorships are still available nationwide and some regions are still open for elite team leaders. Contact EMG at: email@example.com for more information.
- Matt Kelly - Madison WI Elite Racer (Former Jr. World Champ)
- Jed Schneider - Columbia, SC Elite Racer (Former National Champ)
- Samantha Williams - Columbia, SC Team Leader (GA State Champ)
- Nick Weighall Seattle, WA Elite U23 Racer (TX State Champ, National Off-Road Du Champ)
- Kevin Hankens - Portland, Maine Team Leader (Iowa State Champ)
- Renee Callaway - Madison WI - Team Leader
- Kristopher Auer - Baltimore, MD Team Leader
- Matt Kraus - Boston, MA Team Leader/Elite Racer
- Troy Barry - Santa Rosa, CA Team Leader
- Paul Schoening - Minneapolis, MN Team Leader/National Team Director
- Bjorn Selander - Hudson, WI Elite U23 Racer (Former National Champ)
- Dag Selander - Hudson, WI Elite Masters Racer
- Logan Loader San Francisco, CA Elite Jr. Racer
- Marc Swart - Durango, CO Elite U23 Racer
- Ryan Rish Cincinatti, OH - Team Leader
- Shawn Adams Cleveland, OH Team Leader
- Ali Goulet Park City, UT - Team Leader
- Kirk Olson Denver, CO - Team Leader
- Scot Van Asten Philadelphia, PA - Team Leader
- Patrick Morrissey Albuquerque, NM - Team Leader
- Morgan Gerlak Baltimore, MD Elite Jr. Racer