- Race Home
- Under 23 men's criterium33km Ballarat
- Elite/Under 23 women's criterium33km Ballarat
- Elite men's criterium44km Ballarat
- Under 23 men's road race122.4km Buninyong
- Elite women's road race102km Buninyong
- Elite men's road race163.2km Buninyong
- Under 23 men's time trial27.1km Learmonth
- Elite women's time trial27.1km Learmonth
- Elite men's time trial38.2km Learmonth
- Race history
Great expectations for GreenEdge at Mars Cycling Australia Road National Championships
Four days of spectacular racing kicks off on January 5 at the Mars Cycling Australia Road National Championships with the nation's best cyclists fighting it out in criterium, road race and time trial disciplines in the historic centre of Ballarat, Victoria.
Australia's National Road Championships will be an all-Australian affair for the first time in 2012 with race organisers calling time on international entries after ongoing criticism from domestic riders and supporters.
In theory, the championships, held in Ballarat since 2007, will no longer be dominated by the European-based trade teams, particularly with a resurgence in the Australian National Road Series – however with this year's inclusion of GreenEdge – who will field up to 17 of its own in the men's road race, it still may be a numbers game.
- Mars Cycling Australia Road National Championships overview, highlights, winners and previous editions