- Race Home
- Prologue (ITT)Old Mill District - Old Mill District
- Stage 1Big Springs Snow Park - Three Creeks Snow Park
- Stage 2Summit High School - Summit High School
- Stage 3Summit High School - Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort
- Stage 4 (Criterium)Downtown Bend - Downtown Bend
- Stage 5Summit High School - Summit High School
Women's Prestige Cycling Series (WPCS) will conclude at the National Racing Calendar (NRC) series' BMC Cascade Cycling Classic held from July 19-24 in Bend, Oregon. Amber Neben (HTC-Highroad), who is currently leading both the NRC and WPCS, along with last year's event winner Mara Abbott (Diadora-Pasta Zara) will not but will be competing leaving the overall victory wide-open.
Rory Sutherland (UnitedHealthcare) will not be defending his title as his team upgraded to from a UCI Continental license to a Pro Continental license and it is no longer eligible to compete in non UCI-sanctioned stage races. Francisco Mancebo (RealCyclist.com) is leading the men's NRC standings and will no doubt put forth a strong performance during the six-day event.