1st Tour of Flanders 2008-09
Belgian national road race champion 2007, '10, '13
Belgian national time trial champion 2008, '10
1st overall Three Days of De Panne 2005
1st overall Tour of Austria 2007
1st overall Volta ao Algarve 2008
1st overall Tour of Belgium 2008, '10
- 2019 - Corendon-Circus
- 2018 - Veranda's Willems Crelan
- 2017 - Veranda's Willems Crelan
- 2016 - Trek-Segafredo
- 2015 - Trek Factory Racing
- 2014 - Trek Factory Racing
- 2013 - RadioShack Leopard
- 2012 - Vacansoleil-DCM Pro Cycling Team
- 2011 - Vacansoleil-DCM Pro Cycling Team
- 2010 - Quick Step
- 2009 - Quick Step
- 2008 - QUICK STEP
- 2008 - Quickstep
- 2007 - Discovery Channel Pro Cycling Team
- 2006 - Discovery Channel Pro Cycling Team
- 2005 - Discovery Channel Pro Cycling Team
- 2004 - US Postal Service presented by Berry Floor
- 2003 - Vlaanderen - T Interim
- 2002 - Vlaanderen - T Interim
By Gregor Brown in Meerbeke Manuel Quinziato fought hard in the face of an overpowering Team Quick...
By Brecht Decaluwé in Meerbeke, Belgium After winning the Ronde van Vlaanderen for the fourth time...
By Gregor Brown in Meerbeke Heinrich Haussler propelled himself to another second place in one of...
After yesterday's Ronde van Vlaanderen, Preben Van Hecke (Topsport Vlaanderen - Mercator) was quite...
By Brecht Decaluwé in Meerbeke, Belgium Although Quick Step's Tom Boonen was in the winning camp for...
By Gregor Brown in Meerbeke Tour of Flanders pre-race favourite Filippo Pozzato came up empty-handed...
Ashleigh Moolman-Pasio blog: Lucky turn'I’m hoping the Worlds TT will be the moment this season where I don’t have bad luck'
Annemiek van Vleuten blog: World ChampionshipsDutch woman aiming to repeat rainbow jersey performance in Yorkshire
Ashleigh Moolman-Pasio blog: Sharing Pauliena's result in San Sebastian'Typically, the race did not go as planned but it did go perfectly'
Chad Haga blog: Five days of suffering in the Tour de FranceSunweb rider out-gunned in individual time trial
Ashleigh Moolman-Pasio blog: Keep Fighting. Period.'We can be resilient and rise above whatever challenges come our way'