- 2012 - Optum Pro Cycling p/b Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 2011 - Kelly Benefit Strategies - OptumHealth
- 2010 - Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 2009 - Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 2008 - Kelly Benefit Strategies - Medifast
- 2007 - Jelly Belly Cycling Team
- 2006 - Jelly Belly Cycling Team
- 2004 - Ofoto - Lombardi Sports
- 2003 - Ofoto - Lombardi Sports
The Jelly Belly Professional Cycling Team, whose title sponsor supports the team for a seventh year,...
Ashleigh Moolman-Pasio blog: Lucky turn'I’m hoping the Worlds TT will be the moment this season where I don’t have bad luck'
Annemiek van Vleuten blog: World ChampionshipsDutch woman aiming to repeat rainbow jersey performance in Yorkshire
Ashleigh Moolman-Pasio blog: Sharing Pauliena's result in San Sebastian'Typically, the race did not go as planned but it did go perfectly'
Chad Haga blog: Five days of suffering in the Tour de FranceSunweb rider out-gunned in individual time trial
Ashleigh Moolman-Pasio blog: Keep Fighting. Period.'We can be resilient and rise above whatever challenges come our way'