- Race Home
- Day 1Team Pursuit Qualifying, Women Points Race - Team Sprint
- Day 2Team Pursuit Final, Men Scratch Race - Men Keirin, Women 500m TT
- Day 3Men Points Race, Women Individual Pursuit, Men Omniium I-III - Women Sprint, Men Kilo
- Day 4Women Omnium I-III, Men Omnium Final, Men Individual Pursuit, Women Scratch Race - Women Sprint Final, Men Sprint
- Day 5Women Omnium Final, Men Madison - Women Keirin, Men Sprint Final
The Vélodrome de Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines will host its first ever track world championships between February 18-22 this year having been opened last year.
The championships kick off with team pursuit qualifying with the team sprint and women's points race also taking place on day one with live images from onboard cameras for the first time.
Last year's triple gold medallists, Francois Pervis (France) and Kristina Vogel (Germany), will be looking to replicate their feats in the sprint events. Last year it was Germany then France topping the medal tally and both nations are capable of doing so again.
Australia and Great Britain will resume their team pursuit rivalry as the two nations look to get one over the other with the 1026 Rio Olympics fast approaching.