- Race Home
- Prologue6.7km Maurepas - Maurepas
- Stage 1196.5km Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse - Contres
- Stage 2172km ZooParc de Beauval-Saint Aignan - Saint-Amand-Montrond
- Stage 3179km Saint-Amand-Montrond - Saint-Pourçain-sur-Sioule
- Stage 4204km Varenne-sur-Allier - Croix de Chaubouret
- Stage 5192.5km Saint-Étienne - Rasteau
- Stage 6180.5km Vence - Nice
- Stage 79.5km Nice - Col d'Éze (ITT)
- Race history
The 73nd edition of Paris-Nice returns to the familiar format of an opening prologue and an individual time trial up the Col d’Èze to finish after last year's edition with featured zero kilometres against the clock.
World champion Michał Kwiatkowski (Etixx-Quick Step), Tejay van Garderen (BMC) and John Degenkolb (Giant-Shimano) have been announced to take part.
The 17 WorldTour teams automatically received an invitation for the second WorldTour event of the season. The organisation awarded wildcards to the French procontinental teams Cofidis, Bretagne Séché-Environment and Europcar.
To subscribe to the Cyclingnews video channel, click here