- Race Home
- Prologue2.9km Houilles - Houilles
- Stage 1195km Saint-Germain-en-Laye - Nemours
- Stage 2200.5km Vimory - Cérilly
- Stage 3170.5km Châtel-Guyon - Brioude
- Stage 4199.5km Brioude - Saint-Vallier
- Stage 5176km Châteauneuf-du-Pape - La Montagne de Lure
- Stage 6220km Manosque - Nice
- Stage 79.6km Nice - Col d’Èze
- Race history
Paris Nice 2013
Paris-Nice race organiser ASO has officially presented the route of this year's 'Race to the Sun', confirming that the week long WorldTour race will again end with a 9.6km individual time trial up the Col d'Èze climb overlooking Nice.
Bradley Wiggins (Team Sky) won the Col d'Èze time trial in 2012 to seal overall victory ahead of Lieuwe Westra (Vacansoleil-DCM) and Alejandro Valverde (Movistar). However the Briton will not be back to defend his title this year, preferring a different race programme as he prepares to target the Giro d'Italia.