- Race Home
- Stage 19.4km Dampierre-en-Yvelines - Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse
- Stage 2185km Mantes-la-Jolie - Orléans
- Stage 3194km Vierzon - Lac de Vassivière
- Stage 4183km Brive-la-Gaillarde - Rodez
- Stage 5178km Onet-le-Chateau - Mende
- Stage 6176.5km Suze-la-Rousse - Sisteron
- Stage 7220km Sisteron - Nice
- Stage 89.6km Nice - Col d'Èze
- Race history
Paris - Nice 2012
The Amaury Sport Organisation (ASO) announced today the route of this year's Paris-Nice, rolling out a fresh parcours complete with two individual time trials bookending the eight-stage event.
Heading out from Dampierre-en-Yvelines to Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse on opening day, Sunday March 4, riders face a 9.4km individual time trial, but it will be the 9.6km uphill test from Nice to the top of the Col d'Èze, which will bring in the stars for the event.
The ASO confirmed that 10 of the top 15 in last year's Tour de France have committed to racing Paris-Nice, including the Schleck brothers, Andy and Frank.