- Race Home
- Under 23 men's time trial28km Burrumbeet - Burrumbeet
- Elite/Under 23 women's time trial28km Burrumbeet - Burrumbeet
- Elite men's time trial45km Burrumbeet - Burrumbeet
- U23 men’s criterium33km Ballarat CBD - Ballarat CBD
- Elite/Under 23 women's criterium33km Ballarat CBD - Ballarat CBD
- Elite men's criterium44km Ballarat CBD - Ballarat CBD
- Under 23 men's road race132.6km Buninyong - Buninyong
- Elite/Under 23 women's road race102km Buninyong - Buninyong
- Elite men's road race183.6km Buninyong - Buninyong
Australia Road National Championships
Among the nearly 600 entries received for the Cycling Australia Road National Championships, which begin on Wednesday, are some of the nation's most exciting road cyclists. The three national championship events, time trial, criterium and road race, are to be held over five days with expectations that thousands of spectators will be attracted to the races in Ballarat, Burrumbeet and Buninyong.
The signature events of the championships are the weekend road races which will feature potentially the best line-ups seen in its history. Headlining the entries for Sunday's men's road race is 2011 Tour de France champion Cadel Evans who will partake in the race for the first time since 2005. Evans will face a tough task to win the green and gold jersey as he will be the only BMC rider on the start line.
Also lining up for a shot at victory are 2013 yellow jersey holder and 2012 national champion Simon Gerrans, 2013 Paris to Nice winner Richie Porte, 2012 Vuelta de España mountain classification winner Simon Clarke, plus reigning champion Luke Durbridge.