- Race Home
- Stage 17.1km Lugano (ITT)
- Stage 2149km Airolo - Crans-Montana
- Stage 3107.6km Brig-Glis - Grindelwald
- Stage 4198.4km Grindelwald - Huttwil
- Stage 5204.2km Huttwil - Tobel-Tägerschen
- Stage 6157.7km Tobel-Tägerschen - Triesenberg/Malbun
- Stage 7222.8km Vaduz (FL) - Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
- Stage 8167.3km Tübach - Schaffhausen
- Stage 932.1km Schaffhausen (ITT)
- Race history
With the Tour de France looming larger and larger on the cycling horizon, the Tour de Suisse represents the last major stage race for the overall Tour contenders and sprinters to get an important block of racing in their legs.
This year's race is the 75th edition of the Tour de Suisse, with the race route visiting every part of the country between June 11-19. Two stages also finish in Liechtenstein and Austria. The 1236km of racing is spread across the nine days, with three mountain finishes, an opening time 7.3km trial in Lugano on Saturday and a final 32.1km time trial around Schaffhousen in the north of the country.